Sülzenbrücken 1567-1669

Auf dem "Liste der verfilmten Kirchenbücher - Stand Juni 2020 " bei landeskirchenarchiv-eisenach.de gibt es einen Eintrag:

Sülzenbrücken, Madelungen, Krauthausen, Kornhochheim, Ütteroda Kibu 1567-1669
Buch-Sign K 7/12b-1
Filmsign Kf 7/85

Weiß jemand, ob dies auf Archion landen könnte? Ich kann nicht einmal eine Auflistung für Solebrücken finden. Ich bin besonders daran interessiert, einige ältere Einträge aus Madelungen, Krauthausen und Ütteroda zu finden.

(Bitte verzeihen Sie mein schlechtes Deutsch; dies ist Google übersetzt aus dem Englischen ...)

Hi,
Sülzenbrücken is part of "Superintendentur Arnstadt-Ilmenau", which is not online yet. However, the next church records from the archives in Eisenach, which will be uploaded on archion, will be exactly these books from Arnstadt-Ilmenau (at least if archion follows the order, which it had done so far). As always it cannot be predicted when archion continues with uploading church records from Thüringen, but theoretically, Sülzenbrücken should be online in the next months.

Hi Brian,

I am the local chronicler of Krauthausen. Are you looking for something in particular? If so, please contact me.

The church book you mentioned was started by the pastor Stephan Bodinus, called Herrenwurst, (1567 to 1569 active in the parish of Madelungen-Krauthausen-Ütteroda), and when he was transferred to the parish of Sülzenbrücken he simply took it with him and continued to use it for the entries there. The entries in this book are very difficult to read. They are nevertheless a treasure trove for the older history of the parish Krauthausen-Madelungen-Ütteroda, because the next church books there begin almost 100 years later.

So far, I have also only been able to take a brief look at them and am waiting for the publication at Archion. :)

Zurück
Oben