Rendsburg Budelsdorf, Heinrich Bruhn

Hello!

I have found from the marriage record in a Latvian churcbook that my greatgreatgrandfather Heinrich Wilhelm Jurgen Bruhn was born in Budelsdorf, Rendsburg August 23, 1863 and confirmated on August 28, 1880 record No.1316.
I also found out that he had a brother Wilhelm Ferdinand Ernst Carl Bruhn born in Budelsdorf, Rendsburg on July 16, 1870.

Is there a chance that Rendsburg-Budelsdorf church books will be available online? Where else can I find information about these ancestors?

With greetings from Latvia!
Maruta

Hi Maruta,
Heinrich Wilhelm Jürgen Bruhn was christened in Rendsburg, St. Marien, on September 6, 1863, his brother Wilhelm Ferdinand Ernst Carl was christened in Rendsburg Christkirche on September 1, 1870.
At Rendsburg Christkirche, you´ll find at least two more brothers:
Emil Claudius Bruhn: born January 10, 1873, christened February 27, 1873, died September 9, 1883.
Carl Theodor Bruhn, born February 11, 1878, christened May 15, 1878.
Regards,
Angelika

Good evening,

Büdelsdorf (please beware of the spelling with an umlauted u ! Thanks. ) doesn't have own church registers prior to 1950.

Before that people of Büdelsdorf attended the church in Rendsburg and these church registers are online here.

You should buy a passport in order to view and search those church registers.

Kind regards, Vera

Hi again,
There´s also the death entry of your greatgreatgreatgrandfather Heinrich Bruhn: he died on June 10, 1890 and was buried at Rendsburg Christkirche on June 15.

Zurück
Oben