Digitalisierung Sachsen Anhalt

Hallo! Weiss jemand wann die Kirchenbücher von Hettstedt und Heiligenthal in der Archion erscheinen?
Ich schrieb an das Pfarramt in Hettstedt für Eine Antwort, aber man wusste nichts.
Ich bin eine Schwedische Genealoge, der weiss, dass mein Ahnherr in Hettstedt geboren wurde. Ich werde anfangen Archion zu abonnieren wenn diese Kirchenbücher kommen.

Vielen Dank im Voraus und entschuldigung wenn der Deutsche nicht korrekt war.

Hallo Carin,

wen suchst Du denn in Hettstedt?

Vielleicht kann ich helfen, weil ich dort schon recht lange forsche.

Carin,

which person do you hope to find in Hettstedt?

May be I will be able to help, because I’ve done own research in Hettstedt for quite some time already.

Vera

Hello Vera!

Thank you for your answer. Nice that you speak English. My English is better than my German.

My Ancestrysearching is about the Hindorff from Hettstedt/Heiliegenthal. I´ve received a Document from Pfarramt, S:t Jakobi Kirche that proved that my Ancestor came from Hettstedt.

A Genealoge that´s in the same organisation as me(G. Gruppe) is often in Magdeburg. She´s also Ancestrysearching in the same area. She´s given me some Copies from the Churchrecords. I understand most of it, but not all. Mostly becuase of bad handwriting and Kürschnerleinschrift.

Now I hope Archion soon will receive all Churchrecords from Hettstedt and Heiligenthal. Do you know anything about the timescedule for that?

If you want to help me, how will we do? Can I send a file to you?

I understand German well, but it´s easier for me to write in English.

Many Thanks from Cha007 in Sweden

Zurück
Oben