Death Record Please?

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
I needing help on Nicolaus Müller/Möller's death record. Married in 1763:

He and his wife had a son named JOHANN GEORGE MÜLLER (Born October 30th, 1763 Died February 1st, 1801) the same year. This death record is after 1765

*I'd really appreciate it if you could Spend your time and find it

*I will not hire professionals as it it over priced

In order to find that death record you need to narrow the time frame to check.
An open end search is simply impossible. (n)

In order to work on that task you need to analyze the following:

-what does Johann Georg Müller‘s marriage record say regarding his father? Was he still alive then?

-which other children did the couple Nicolaus and Anna have?

-when did Anna die? Was she already a widow when she died or not?

-Bischhausen‘s church registers have death indexes starting in 1734 - make detailed use of these
etc. ——- If you really cannot find him there, then he most likely died anywhere else and due to this very common family name it is more or less close to pure luck to find him.

Good luck. Up to you.

Here is the transcription and translation of Johann George Müller Marrige:
On January 7, 1786 Johann George, legitimate son of the inhabitant Nicolaus Muller from here was married to Anna Elisabeth, legitimate daughter of the deceased inhabitants Johannes Nickel from Harmuthsachsen.

I Don't know anything about Anne so I'll let you know if I can find any information.

I got a transcription of the record:

March 16th, 1788
Anna Nicolaus Müller's and shepherd's wife, one born: Michaelis on the 14th at 10 a.m. Old 57 years, 7 months, 4 weeks, less 1 day

Original:
16. Anna Nicolaus Müllers und Schafmeister hefrau, eine geb: Michaelin am 14 ten des Nachts um 10 Uhr. Alt 57 Jahr, 7 Monathe, 4 Wochen, weniger 1 Tag

She died on March 14th, not 16th (16 is the burial date). If she died on March 16th, 1788 and her age was 57 years, 7 months, 4 weeks, less 1 day (57 years, 7 months, 27 days), She was basically born on Thursday, 16 July 1730.

I doesn’t mention if Nicolaus Müller was deceased or not.

Wrong conclusion: if Nicolaus Müller were already deceased she would have been his surviving widow and not his wife.

in the original: Schafmeisters Ehefrau

in the translation:
- master shepherd / herder
- nee / maiden name Michael
- not a.m., but p.m. (died 10 in the night, not 10 in the morning)

-note: it‘s a calculated(!!) birthday only, until you find her effective birth/baptism record

Sorry for countlessly posting posts. Also, thanks for helping me in all the posts (even though I was annoying and did not thank). I'll stop.

Best regards,

Lucas

Entschuldigung für die unzähligen Beiträge. Danke auch, dass du mir bei all den Beiträgen geholfen hast (obwohl ich nervig war und mich nicht bedankt habe). Ich werde aufhören. Mit freundlichen

Grüßen,

Lukas

*Also, I will help as much as possible

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben