Streckewalde records

Looking at map it looks like Grossrückerswalde or Mauersberg churches would have records. The lists for Dresden don't seem to cover these. Anyone have experience with these places?

I am sorry again, but you already asked about Streckewalde records

You really need quite some luck to eventually find somebody being engaged in „Streckewalde church registers“ at Archion at this time.

On genealogy.net (which you know from the fam-nord mailing list) there‘s also a special mailing list for Saxony.
I‘d suggest to ask for help there.

Good luck again
Vera

The church records of Großrückerswalde and Mauersberg have been filmed by EVLKS/Evangelisch-Lutherische Landeskirche Sachsen (closest translation would be "Evangelical Lutheran Regional Church of Saxony").
You can either view these records in their church archive in Dresden or have a paid genealogist do the research there. Unfortunately, you're not any longer able to inquire written information from their staff.
This link leads to a list of all filmed and digitalized records of EVLKS ("Aktuelle alphabetische Auflistung (PDF)") as well as various lists concerning all filmed records of a certain church district. Großrückerswalde and Mauersberg belong to Marienberg.
See also: Verfilmte Kirchenbücher Marienberg

Looking at map it looks like Grossrückerswalde or Mauersberg churches would have records. The lists for Dresden don't seem to cover these. Anyone have experience with these places?
Yes, I have experience with Streckewalde. Streckewalde was/is parish to Mildenau. Mildenau belongs to the Annaberg church district. Unfortunately, the church records of the Annaberg church district have not yet been digitized in the Dresden church archive. If you are interested, I can put you in touch with a genealogist in the Annaberg region...

Zurück
Oben