Steinhilb - Lindenthal, Posen province

I am looking for records on Emil Karl Steinhilb, Birth 22 MAY 1862 • Lindenthal, Posen Province, Germany. I'm especially interested in any immigration or travel records, in addition to his birth records. I'd also like to know if there are any records of his father Jacob Steinhilb, born 22 SEP 1811 (but I am not sure where - the date is from an old bible).

I'm also seeking info on Emil's wife Auguste Bertha Mohrkamm, Birth 13 SEP 1862 • Kussowo, Bromberg, Posen, Prussia, Germany. They were married about 1885 in Pakośc (Pakosch).

I am looking for records on Emil Karl Steinhilb, Birth 22 MAY 1862 • Lindenthal, Posen Province, Germany. I'm especially interested in any immigration or travel records, in addition to his birth records. I'd also like to know if there are any records of his father Jacob Steinhilb, born 22 SEP 1811 (but I am not sure where - the date is from an old bible).

I'm also seeking info on Emil's wife Auguste Bertha Mohrkamm, Birth 13 SEP 1862 • Kussowo, Bromberg, Posen, Prussia, Germany. They were married about 1885 in Pakośc (Pakosch).
Scan of Carl Emil's baptism.

Rather, he lived in Liedenthal and was born in Krusza Duchowna. The mother remarried in 1879 in Markowice.
best wishes

Zurück
Oben