Roschow?

I recently found a death records in Brandenburg at St. Gotthardt Ev. Church in 1802, 24 Feb for a Johann Friedrich Wetzel. Am trying to trace where he was born. the records seems to say he was born in Roschow/Koschow. But can't find any city with this town or if it was even near Brandenburg. The record is found in burial records for 1771-1802 page 252. I tried googling it too but not sure if its a misspelling of the name. Please help if you can, thanks.

Please create a Permalink next time so that everbody can read the relevant record.
Here is an explanation for this Permalink.

Please create a Permalink next time so that everbody can read the relevant record.
Here is an explanation for this Permalink.
thank you. This is my first time posting.

Thank you. I did find it just this morning. Early in the book is the complete tree of this family going back to 1653...this are the earliest family records I've ever found....
Thank you. I did find it just this morning. Early in the book is the complete tree of this family going back to 1653...this are the earliest family records I've ever found....
I was looking at at Feb 1749 entry for Christian Friedrich Wetzel in Roskow, but not sure if this is him. As only the mothers name? is clearly written. I'll try to add the link.

I was looking at at Feb 1749 entry for Christian Friedrich Wetzel in Roskow, but not sure if this is him. As only the mothers name? is clearly written..[URL https://www.archion.de/p/c01744af72/
Probably this one: https://www.archion.de/p/11468f73b3/

II. Den 10 ten Febr. 1749.
ist Marie Dorthe Wetzels, Christian Vogelers hinterlaße(ne)
Witwe mit einem Huren Sohn ins Wochenbette kommen,
welcher den 11 ten hujus die Noth-Tauffe erhielt und Christi-
an Friedrich genennet wurde.

II. February 10th, 1749.
Marie Dorthe Wetzels, Christian Vogeler's left behind
widow came into childbed with a whore's son,
who received emergency baptism on the 11th of the same month and
was named Christian Friedrich .

Zurück
Oben