Marriage record Ittersbach Standesbuch

I am searching the digital records for Ittersbach Standesbuch 1857-1869. Another researcher told me image 242 contains an entry for March 1869 wedding of Jonathan Mohr and Katharina Gegenheimer. Am I in the wrong book or page? I do not see those names on that page. Any assistance is much appreciated.

Many thanks! Now would you be able to translate the record? Jonathan and Catharina are my great great grandparents.

Please assist if you can. Thanks again.

Im Jahre eintausend achthundert neunundsechszig, den siebenten März, Vormittags elf Uhr, wurden
hier nach Trauschein groß⟨herzoglichen⟩ Bezirksamts Pforzheim vom 20. v.⟨origen⟩ M⟨onats⟩ No 3374, sowie
nach in hießiger(?) Kirche am 20 und 28 v.⟨origen⟩ M.⟨onats⟩ erfolgter Proclamation und nach Entlaß-
schein des ev.⟨angelischen⟩ Pfarramtes ____ vom 3 d⟨es⟩ M.⟨onats⟩ durch unterzeichneten Pfarrer getraut:
Jonathan Mohr
evangelisch, neuangehender hießiger(?) Bürger und Landwirth, geboren den 19 Februar 1844,
ehelich lediger Sohn des hießigen Bürgers und Landwirths Jonathan Mohr und seiner ver-
lebten Ehefrau Elisabetha geb. Daar (Dann ?) von hier, und
Katharina Gegenheimer,
evangelisch, geboren den 29 November 1844, eine ehelich ledige Tochter des hiesigen
Bürgers und Küblers Michael Gegenheimer und seiner Ehefrau Magdalena geb. Göring
von hier. Zeugen: die hiesigen Bürger Philipp Wicker, Feldmesser, und Michael
Göring, Weber.
Ittersbach, den 7 März 1869. Klumb, Pfr.

⟨margin⟩ F⟨amilien⟩B⟨uch⟩ I, 294

In the year 1869, on March 7, in the morning at 11 a.m. were married here

Jonathan Mohr
of protestant religion, new prospective local citizen and farmer, born on February 19, 1844
legitimate unmarried son of the citizen here and farmer Jonathan Mohr and his
deceased wife Elisabetha née Darr (or Dann ?) from here, and
Katharina Gegenheimer,
of protestant religion, born on November 19, 1844, legitimate unmarried daughter of the
citizen here and cooper Michael Gegenheimer and his wife Magdalena née Göring from here.
Witnesses: the citizens here Philipp Wicker, surveyor and Michael Göring, weaver.

Thank you. It is interesting that the date of death is recorded next to the birth record.
By 1922, would this be the only record of his death? Or would there also be a civil death record?

There is certainly such an entry in the Civil Records (Standesbuch) in Ittersbach
(but certainly not available online)
You can try to obtain a copy of the record here:
https://www.karlsbad.de/website/de/gemeinde/ortsteile/ittersbach
—> try to contact the Rathaus Karlsbad rathaus@karlsbad.de
—> or the Ortsverwaltung Ittersbach alexandra.steiner@karlsbad.de

Normally such copies are subject to a fee - could be 10€ - 20€ per copy !

Zurück
Oben