trauet, der Junggesell, Wilhelm Engel, Schäfer-
Knecht allhier, weil. Johann Engels gewesenen hiesigen
Pachtschäfers hinterlaßener 3ter Sohn, 24 J. alt; mit
Jungfer, Maria Sophia Rhoden, weil. Christian
Rhodens gewesenen Schäferknechts hierselbst hinterlaß-
ne 2te ehel. Tochter, 25 Jahre alt; nachdem sie vor-
her am 21., 22. u. 23. S. nach Trinit. vor hiesiger
Gemeinde gehörig aufgeboten worden.

1784 on November 18, Thursday have been married in the church the bachelor WE, shepherd’s assistant here, late JE, former lease shepherd's posthumous 3rd son, 24 years old; with virgin MSR, late CR, Former shepherd’s assistant here posthumous 2nd legitimate daughter, 25 years old; after properly made banns on the 21st, 22nd and 23rd Sunday past Trinity in front of our congregation.

Many thanks for that fast response.
I have now her marriage to Wilhelm Engel.
Would you be able to translate that to English, please.
I would be very thankful for the names of parents of both Wilhelm and Maria.
Marriage record of Wilhelm and Maria
Sincere thanks,
Nettiem
Hello Posamentierer,
That is excellent.
Thanks you very much. That is another generation.
Unfortunately the Church records do not go back far enough to find more but very pleased with this result.
Greetings from Australia,
Nettiem

Hello Posamentierer,
That is excellent.
Thanks you very much. That is another generation.
Unfortunately the Church records do not go back far enough to find more but very pleased with this result.
Greetings from Australia,
Nettiem

Well, if you are talking about Stegelitz, Prenzlau, Brandenburg this might now be true:
Wilhelm Engel and Maria Sophia Rhoden should have been born about 1760 and 1759. If they were born and bapized in the Stegelitz parish they and their parents (and may be other ancestors) should be found in the earlier volumes of this parish, reaching from 1724 to 1768 and 1687 to 1718, respectively.

Thanks, Melden.
I did find earlier records and yes I have found further generations. i couldn't find Wilhelm's birth but did find Maria Sophia's so found her parents.
Nettiem

Zurück
Oben