Johann Christian Matthes born in 1774

I've moved now to Hohebach; to the birth of Johann Christian to Johann Heinrich and Eva Catharina I believe. Does it say where the family came from and where they went to? Many Thanks, Karen.

Johann Christian died in Haberhof near Öhringen, the father is "Lindenwirt"
here the wedding
Johann Heinrich Matthes was from Dörzbach, Eva Catharina is the widow of the deceased Lindenwirt

Hi
From the above, 'Johann Christian died ‘im Haberhof bei Oehringen’'
I'm really struggling to find this record? Can you advise exactly where I should be looking?

Thanks, Karen.

In Orendelsall:

cause of death: "Entzündung eines herausgetretenen Leibschadens", so probably inflammation of a hernia ...

Name: Christian Matthes von Hohbach (from Hoh[e]bach)

Civil status: Taglöhner dermalen im Haberhof (once day labourer in Haberhof)

Husband or wife: ledig (unmarried)

Illness: Entzündung eines herausgetretenen Leibsschadens (inflammation of an oozing out body damage) maybe hernia ...

Place and time of death: Haberhof im Hause des Bauren Gebert d. 16. Aug. Nachmittags zwischen 2 und 3 Uhr (Haberhof in the house of farmer Gebert between 2 and 3 pm)

Place and time of the funeral: Orendelsall d. 18. August Abends 6 Uhr (Orendelsall the 18th August at 6 in the evening)

So he was from Hohebach, but I assume he lived in the household of his former employer farmer Gebert in Haberhof. He was not married.

Zurück
Oben