Hachenburg Baptism 1790

Hallo,

I am seeking translation or transcription help with the baptism entry on the top, left page: Henrietta Elisabetha Philippina WITZACK? Father: Eberhardt Wilhelm Witzack. Mother: Dorothea Elisabetha Hëyn? I am also interested in the godparents.

My 3rd great-grandmother (Hendrina WETSACK or WITTSACK) was born Catholic, illegitimately in Kleve in 1780 and her father was named in the entry as Wilm WETSACK. I am wondering if I can tie Eberhardt Wilhelm Witzack to my family tree. It seems plausible that the correct spelling of his name was not known in Kleve. And it is possible he is the father of my Hendrina Wetsack. I realize that if he is, in fact, the father of Hendrina - I may never be able to prove this. But my search has been ongoing for many years. Thank you for any assistance.

Regards,

Ellen

[1790]

[Eltern des Kindes]

den 14 ten 7br [September]
wurde dem Eber-
hardt Wilhelm
Wizack eine Tochter
gebohren von
Dorodea [Dorothea] Elisabetha
einer gebohrnen [maiden name]
Häyin seiner
Ehefrau

Testes [Taufzeugen]

Philip Heuzerod,
Henriette des Herrn Hoff-
gärtner Eyrings Eheliebste,
Elisabetha Philippina des
H[errn] Bürgermeister Freudenbergs
hinterbliebene Tochter

[Vornamen des Kindes]

Henrietta
Elisabetha
Philippina

Kind regards, Vera

The parents' marriage is here, and it mentions the provenance of the groom's parents and his age (29). I can't read his father's origin though, but it doesn't seem to be Kleve.

Ich danke Ihnen für Ihre Antworten. Ich habe die Heirat der Eltern gefunden, nachdem ich meine Anfrage abgeschickt hatte. Aber ich habe keinen Taufeintrag für Eberhardt Wilhelm Wizack finden können.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Ellen

The parents' marriage is here, and it mentions the provenance of the groom's parents and his age (29). I can't read his father's origin though, but it doesn't seem to be Kleve.
I read Eßenwar most likely this one:
Eisenwaar

Zurück
Oben