Familienbuch der ref. Pfarrei Medard 1639 - 1875

Ich suche die in Medard lebenden Kinder von Martin Amos und Catharina Gross. Drei sind in diesem Buch:
Martin Amos, 16 April 1817
Pfalz: Zentralarchiv der Evang. Kirche > Lauterecken > Odenbach > Taufen, Trauungen, Bestattungen, Konfirmationen, Sonstiges 1797-1842 - Bild 11 - https://www.archion.de/en/viewer/?t...eId=2486276&zoom=12&degree=0&coords=1869,4255
Johann Georg Amos, 11 June 1819
Pfalz: Zentralarchiv der Evang. Kirche > Lauterecken > Odenbach > Taufen, Trauungen, Bestattungen, Konfirmationen, Sonstiges 1797-1842 - Bild 17
Heinrich Amos, 14 March 1822
Pfalz: Zentralarchiv der Evang. Kirche > Lauterecken > Odenbach > Taufen, Trauungen, Bestattungen, Konfirmationen, Sonstiges 1797-1842 - Bild 27
Ich verstehe, dass sich die Grenze im Jahre 1822 geändert hat und dass die Medard-Familien die Kirche in Odenbach nicht mehr besuchten. Ich denke, dass die jüngeren Kinder möglicherweise ihre Geburten in diesem Kirchenbuch verzeichnet haben, das noch nicht digitalisiert ist.
https://www.archion.de/en/browse/?n...724088&cHash=d763241b5f2700c3752845bb074dde65

Aber ich verstehe, Medard hat auch ein Familienbuch und die Familie kann dort aufgeführt werden? Ist das möglich?

Jacob Amos, 28 Sep 1824 (Mein Ur-Ur-Großvater)
Catharina Amos, 10 Aug 1827
Elizabeth Catherine Amos, 15 Aug 1832 

Vielen Dank für jede Hilfe oder Beratung.

Frank Trnka

Does anyone have access to this book? I believe the parents and siblings of my 2nd-great-grandfather will likely be confirmed in this book.

I'm searching for the children of Martin Amos and Catharina Gross. The 3 oldest are in the book for Odenbach - Taufen, Trauungen, Bestattungen, Konfirmationen, Sonstiges 1797-1842
Martin Amos, 16 April 1817
Pfalz: Zentralarchiv der Evang. Kirche > Lauterecken > Odenbach > Taufen, Trauungen, Bestattungen, Konfirmationen, Sonstiges 1797-1842 - Bild 11 - https://www.archion.de/en/viewer/?t...eId=2486276&zoom=12&degree=0&coords=1869,4255
Johann Georg Amos, 11 June 1819
Pfalz: Zentralarchiv der Evang. Kirche > Lauterecken > Odenbach > Taufen, Trauungen, Bestattungen, Konfirmationen, Sonstiges 1797-1842 - Bild 17
Heinrich Amos, 14 March 1822
Pfalz: Zentralarchiv der Evang. Kirche > Lauterecken > Odenbach > Taufen, Trauungen, Bestattungen, Konfirmationen, Sonstiges 1797-1842 - Bild 27

Then in Oct. of 1822 there was a boundary change and the Medard families no longer attended church in Odenbach and Medard kept their own records. That book is not digitally available.

But I'm assuming the Familienbuch der ref. Pfarrei Medard 1639 - 1875 would also list the children born after 1822. I'm hoping to find:

Jacob Amos, 28 Sep 1824 (my 2nd-Great-Grandfather)
Catharina Amos, 10 Aug 1827
Elizabeth Catherine Amos, 15 Aug 1832

If someone has access to the book and could look up this family that would be fantastic.

Thanks much.

Frank Trnka, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

Hallo Frank,

ich habe folgende Einträge gefunden:

Breitenheim - Die Familien zu Breitenheim im 19.Jahrhundert

9. (159)
AMOS Heinrich, Schuhmacher, * Medard 19.3.1822, 1867 nach Amerika emigriert, oo Meisenheim 1844
Porr Elisabetha, * Breitenheim 8.6.2823, nach Amerika
Kinder (zu Breitenheim geboren):
1. Heinrich, * 31.8.1844, † 26.11.1844
2. Jakob. * 9.9.1845
3. Heinrich, * 8.7.1849, † 14.2.1861
4. Karl, * 8.4.1852
5. Philippina, * 1.9.1857

Eventuell hilft dir der Eintrag ja weiter ...

Hallo,

Ich weiß jetzt, dass die Informationen, die ich suche, in
das Familienbuch der ref. Pfarrei Medard 1822 - 1875 sind. Weiß jemand, ob es einen Plan für Archion gibt, dieses Buch in naher Zukunft zu digitalisieren?

Grüße.
Frank Trnka

Hallo,

Ich weiß jetzt, dass die Informationen, die ich suche, in
das Familienbuch der ref. Pfarrei Medard 1822 - 1875 sind. Weiß jemand, ob es einen Plan für Archion gibt, dieses Buch in naher Zukunft zu digitalisieren?

Grüße.
Frank Trnka

Es gibt das "Familienbuch der reformierten Pfarrei Medard mit den Filialorten Adenbach, Cronenberg und Ginsweiler 1639 - 1875" von Hans Jakob Feil-Krampe. Das kann man in diversen genealogischen Bibliotheken einsehen, mit viel Glück auch antiquarisch erwerben. Der Autor ist meines Wissens bereits verstorben. Das Buch ist über die Pfälzisch-Rheinische Familienkunde erschienen, vielleicht kann Ihnen da jemand sagen, ob noch Restexemplare verfügbar sind.

Hello Frank,

the book you are looking for is a so-called secondary source and will most likely never be made digitally available on Archion.
In addition Copyright restrictions come into play.

Anyway, are you already aware of this thread:

https://forum.ahnenforschung.net/showthread.php?t=93661

The lady starting the thread "Sahanya" says, she has a copy of the book and is kind enough to provide information from it as far as a request doesn't extent her limits!

So besides trying to get the book on lease, it may be worth a try.

Good luck, Vera

Thanks for the help and advice. I just joined and posted my search question on the Ahnenforschung site. A couple of years ago I was told that my ancestors were not in this KB, though perhaps that was an error? Perhaps Sahanya will find something?

I would be reluctant to buy a copy if my family was not included, as I know they lived there.

Regards.

Frank

I understand now that Herr Feil-Krampe died leaving the book unfinished and it was published as it was, and my family was one of the ones not included, so unfortunately this source will not replace the Medard Kirchenbuch, which would have been an original source document in any case.

I do not understand why the Medard Kirchenbuch is in a different category from all the other Kirchbucher which are already included in the Archion archives. Other books are being added to the collection?

Regards.

Frank

I understand now that Herr Feil-Krampe died leaving the book unfinished and it was published as it was, and my family was one of the ones not included, so unfortunately this source will not replace the Medard Kirchenbuch, which would have been an original source document in any case.

I do not understand why the Medard Kirchenbuch is in a different category from all the other Kirchbucher which are already included in the Archion archives. Other books are being added to the collection?

Regards.

Frank

After Mr. Feil-Krampe had died, Mr. Karl Pfleger finished the book. So it theoretically should contain all available data until 1875. Don't know if your family is included or not. Did you find someone who could give you some information about that?

The normal church register of Medard 1822-1871 and others missing will be available here some day, but at the moment it is not clear if that will happen in a couple of weeks or a couple of years. The registers are not published all at once, but in batches after they have been digitized and delivered to Archion.

At the moment the PRFK library in Ludwigshafen is closed due to Covid-19. I can offer you to go there and have a look into the Familienbuch Medard when they are open again. Send me a reminder in a couple of weeks if you want that.

regards
Bernd

Thanks, Bernd, for the info about future hopes for the Medard 1822-1875 KB to be available at some point.

A couple of people have told me my family is not in the 1639-1875 book. I have gotten some information from someone who found things in the Medard civil register, so I now know all these DNA matches are siblings. There are some details one finds in baptismal records that are not in the civil register (like the helpful notes found sometimes in the margins as to when someone emigrated.)

But I would also enjoy a chance to simply page through the digitized KB to see what else might be in there about my family. Something to look forward to and hope about.

Regards.

Frank

Zurück
Oben