Drake Family History, Pyrmont

Hello,
I am researching my Drake family line here in Detmold/Ratsiek/Pyrmont and am wondering if anyone knows of a definitive treatment or biography of either Friedrich Drake born 1808 or Heinrich Drake born 1903?

I am not sure whether my Drake line is related but am leaving no stone unturned in my research. I do know that my Heinrich Drake, 4th great grandfather, was born and baptized in Oesdorf (Pyrmont) in 1796.

Thank you for any guidance or assistance and I apologize for my use of Google for the German =translation below.
Gordon Drake
Hallo,
Ich recherchiere meine Familie Drake hier in Detmold / Ratsiek / Pyrmont und frage mich, ob jemand eine endgültige Behandlung oder Biografie von Friedrich Drake, geboren 1808, oder Heinrich Drake, geboren 1903, kennt.

Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob meine Drake-Linie verwandt ist, aber ich lasse bei meinen Nachforschungen keinen Stein auf dem anderen. Ich weiß, dass mein Heinrich Drake, der 4. Urgroßvater, 1796 in Oesdorf (Pyrmont) geboren und getauft wurde.

Vielen Dank für jede Anleitung oder Unterstützung. Ich entschuldige mich für die Verwendung von Google für die folgende deutsche Übersetzung.
Gordon Drake

Dear Gordon,
the Oesdorf churchbooks will be available soon, most probably next week.
You will find them via
Hannover: Landeskirchliches Archiv Hannover > Kirchenkreis Hameln-Pyrmont > Oesdorf
Baptisms between 1832 and 1902 may also be found in Oesdorf-Kirchspiel (it's a bit complicated with the villages in Pyrmont).
As Pyrmont is my hometown please feel free to ask if you need any further help.
Kind regards
Marco Mundhenk

Thank you for the responses.
I am sorry I did not reply earlier.

I am slowly figuring out the family line and have subscribed to the archion site so I can search the Church records.

I will follow these links and see if I can find more, I look forward to my return to Lippe!

Gordon Drake

Zurück
Oben