Crimmitschau, Zwickau, Zwickau, Sachsen Lutheran Church Records?

I'm not find Crimmitschau, Zwickau, Zwickau, Sachsen with Lutheran Church records in Archion. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to find them? Thank you.

These church registers are not yet online available at Archion. In addition Archion can unfortunately also not tell when they may eventually become online available at Archion.

FamilySearch has some naturalization and citizenship records for Crimmitschau, but also no church registers.

Sorry for no better news.

Hello, familysearch also does not have churchbooks from Crimmitschau. I have an immigrant ancestor from Crimmitschau and was able to obtain a transcript of his marriage records by writing a letter directly to the Ev.-Luth. Kirchegemeinde St. Laurentius (St. Lawrence Evangelical Lutheran Church) in Crimmitschau. The church policy is to charge a fee for employee searches of the churchbook so I paid about 50 euro for the search and obtained his marriage record as well as the births of his first 5 children. All immigrated to the US in 1856 so I had the children's birthdates from their US death certificates to help narrow the search and keep costs down. The church address is:

Ev.-Luth. St. Laurentius-Kirchengemeinde
Kirchpl. 3
08451 Crimmitschau

Hope this helps.

Zurück
Oben