Adam Klingelhofer

I am looking for information about Adam Klingelhofer born in Hessen 13 May 1838, married Katheriina about 1863 and sailed to America August, 1867. Thank you

Ich suche Informationen über Adam Klingelhofer, der am 13. Mai 1838 in Hessen geboren wurde, um 1863 Katherina heiratete und im August 1867 nach Amerika segelte. Vielen Dank

https://www.archion.de/p/5e6ee4eb4f/

On December 26, 1863 was married in Eschollbrücken

Adam Klingelhöfer, Ortsbürger und Wagnermeister
dahier, des hiesigen Ortsbürgers Valentin
Klingelhöfer und der verstorbenen Elisabeth geborenen Frei-
tag ehelicher unverheuratheter Sohn, fünf und zwanzig
Jahre, sieben Monate und dreizehn Tage alt, und
Katharina Reitz, des gewesenen Ortsbürgers zu Schneppen=
hausen, Kreises Darmstadt, Michael Reitz, und der gleichfalls
verstorbenen Anna Elisabeth, geborenen Küng, ehelicher un=
verheurathete Tochter, fünf und zwanzig Jahre, fünf Monate
und drei Tage alt.

Adam Klingelhöfer, citizen and master wainwright
legitimate unmarried son of the citizen Valentin Klingelhöfer and the late Elisabeth Freitag
25 years 7 months 13 days old (—> calc. born May 13, 1838)
Katharina Reitz,
legitimate unmarried daughter of the late citizen in Schneppenhausen Michael Reitz and the late Anna Elisabeth Küng,
25 years 5 months and 3 days old

https://maps.app.goo.gl/DHxEFCTXr1uJCdRB8

Vielen Dank für diese Information! Über Adam Klingelhofer, meinen Urgroßvater, konnte ich keine Informationen finden.
Thank you so much for this infomation! I have been unable to find any information about Adam Klingelhofer, my great-grandfather.

Do you happen to know anything about his two children, born in Hessen? Their names are Georg and Katherina.

Do you happen to know anything about his two children, born in Hessen? Their names are Georg and Katherina.

Did you already try to find them yourself within the church registers being online available at Archion, now that you got a starting point were to search?

In order to do so you need to buy a Pass at Archion.

Thank you. I am new at researching on Archion and appreciate your help.
Danke schön. Ich bin neu in der Recherche zu Archion und schätze Ihre Hilfe.

In case you may need help in order to decipher the record content correctly, you're welcome to post a request for help in the specific forum part "Lesehilfen" (reading aid).

Please also explicitly read the pinned topic about how to create a Permalink.

Thanks for your help.

Zurück
Oben