Whats on and whats not

Sorry for my English, but do not speak German.

Is there a site, room or a link where it is possible to see, what has been scanned and put on Archion and what has not. Maybe a plan when things are scheduled to happen.

It is a lovely side, logically structured and when it is scanned easy to find.

Best regards
Lene Søby from Denmark

Hi,

documents which are available online are marked with a green background ( by using "Browse" ) and can be found by using Search an Source (Quelle) "Digitalisate" (digitized documents).

Currently there's no schedule available - we're still in our beta phase. Launch is planned for March 2015. After that we will publish every new release/upload to ARCHION.

More quistion - does that mean, that the white ones will be able to see on release day?

and is all churchbooks scanned - I miss one - both white and green :)

Lippe, Detmold, Nordrhein, Westfalen

there are a lots of books under Westfalen, but not Nordrhein?

Best regards Lene

Hi,

this differs from archive to archive.
Not all evangelic archives are currently taking part on archion, so not all regions will be online shortly (e.g. Archiv der Evangelischen Kirche im Rheinland).

Furthermore listing (white entry) doesn't mean that there's always a scanned churchbook available yet or will be shortly. White listing only means that the archive provided some details about a (somewhere) existing book that is maybe already scanned. Some archives only provide details about scanned books. This also differs from archive to archive.

Processing still runs, so keep your fingers crossed ;-)

Many thanks for the reply. I have many questions - and one of them which is important to me and other is actually a list of the regions involved, and which church books I can expect uploaded.

This in light of the fact that it costs money, and I will gladly pay, if I can see that the areas my ancestors come from are uploaded or soon will be.

I do not know if I understood you correctly - but it is optional for the regions to participate in this project? Can see Schleswig Holstein, Braunschweig are missing (exactly the two I need :) ) but will they come?

Just a proposal – make the list ;-)

Zurück
Oben