Suchen einer Liste von Registern - Locating a list of Registers

Hallo, zunächst einmal entschuldigen Sie sich für die Verwendung von Google Translate.
Ich habe einen Zweig meiner Familie aus der Gegend von Anklam, den ich recherchiere. Ich hatte hier auf Archion viel Erfolg, aber ich bin auf ein Problem gestoßen, bei dem sich die Familienunterlagen in einigen Kirchen befinden, in denen es entweder keine Aufzeichnungen oder Aufzeichnungen aus einem anderen Zeitraum gibt. Wo kann ich herausfinden, ob für Bargischow und für Anklam Aufzeichnungen zu Zeiträumen existieren, die über die bisher auf FamilySearch gefilmten Zeiträume hinausgehen? Dank im Voraus. Freundliche Grüße, Daniel Gorman

Hello, I have a branch of my family from the Anklam area that I am researching. I have had much success here on Archion, but I have run into an issue where the family records are in some churches where there are either no records or records of a different time period. Where can I find out if records exist for Bargischow and for Anklam in periods outside of what has been previously filmed on FamilySearch? Thanks in advance. Kind Regards, Daniel Gorman

Hello.

Maybe this website incl. the linked website to their databases helps

https://mypomerania.com/church-books/

There‘s also a link to a digitized historic book

„Wehrmann: Die Kirchenbücher in Pommern“

which provides information about when church registers for these parishes originally started.

https://www.digitale-bibliothek-mv.de/viewer/image/PPN559838239_AF_42/209/

(Church registers for Bargischow started in 1594.)

However, in quite a number cases a lot of church registers have either already been destroyed in the old days (this holds true for Bargischow as well - various fires), or during WWII.

Greetings, Vera

Vera,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I have visited both of those websites before. Are you, or does this website (https://mypomerania.com/church-books/), confirm(ing) that the records are no longer in existence Bargischow records prior to 1846?

Obviously I am hoping that they are still in existence and located in an archive somewhere. That would give me hope that I can find further information in due course. However, if the records are confirmed to have been destroyed, then my record search should promptly end.

A little background, I am researching Heinrich Loose who at one time was Statthalter of Blesewitz. He married a Maria Catharina Pietsch whom I think was from Bargischow. His earliest known child was born in Gnevesin prior to 1846 (info from confirmation record). I have yet to find the Loose/Pietsch marriage record, nor have I found the eldest child's birth/christening record.

Kind Regards,
Daniel Gorman

-------------------

Vera,

Vielen Dank für Ihre schnelle Antwort. Ich habe beide Websites schon einmal besucht. Sind Sie es, oder bestätigt diese Website (https://mypomerania.com/church-books/), dass es vor 1846 keine Bargischow-Aufzeichnungen mehr gibt?

Natürlich hoffe ich, dass sie noch existieren und sich irgendwo in einem Archiv befinden. Das würde mir Hoffnung geben, dass ich zu gegebener Zeit weitere Informationen finden kann. Wenn jedoch bestätigt wird, dass die Unterlagen vernichtet wurden, sollte meine Suche nach Unterlagen umgehend beendet sein.

Ein kleiner Hintergrund: Ich recherchiere über Heinrich Loose, der einst Statthalter von Blesewitz war. Er heiratete eine Maria Catharina Pietsch, die meiner Meinung nach aus Bargischow stammte. Sein frühestes bekanntes Kind wurde vor 1846 in Gnevesin geboren (Informationen aus dem Bestätigungsprotokoll). Ich habe die Heiratsurkunde von Loose/Pietsch noch nicht gefunden, und auch die Geburts-/Taufurkunde des ältesten Kindes habe ich noch nicht gefunden.

Mit freundlichen Grüße,
Daniel Gorman

Daniel.

When you check the relevant film notes at FamilySearch it tells

>>
Kirchenbuchduplikat Pommern, 1846-1869
Authors:
Landesarchiv Greifswald (Repository)
Format:
Manuscript
Language:
German
Publication:
Salt Lake City, Utah : Gefilmt durch The Genealogical Society of Utah, 2004
<<

….say in 2004 the State Archive in Greifswald did not have anything else for Borgischow than you already know.
You may however decide to contact this archive directly in order to „double-check“.

The State Church Archive in Greifswald (partner archive of Archion) doesn‘t have anything for Borgischow in their holdings.

However, you may also want to contact the latter directly.
For contact information please see under „Alle Archive / All Archives“

Kind Regards, Vera

A little background, I am researching Heinrich Loose who at one time was Statthalter of Blesewitz. He married a Maria Catharina Pietsch whom I think was from Bargischow. His earliest known child was born in Gnevesin prior to 1846 (info from confirmation record). I have yet to find the Loose/Pietsch marriage record, nor have I found the eldest child's birth/christening record.

Daniel.

Are you sure that the earliest known child of Heinrich Loose, Statthalter in Blesewitz, and Maria Catharina Pietsch, was born about 1846? That late in time?

The 4th daughter, Johanna Maria Friederica Loose, of the Statthalter in Blesewitz, Heinrich Loose, and his wife Maria Pietsch, married in Blesewitz on 11 October 1845.
Upon her marriage this bride is 22(!) years old, which makes her born about 1823.

1845 marriage Blewewitz Loose daughter

1823 baptism Blesewitz Anna Maria Friederica Lohse
(and here she is! Anna = Johanna - parents: Heinrich Lohse, Schauerknecht - Maria Pietsch)

1821 baptism Blesewitz Marie Dorothea Charlotte Loose
(an elder sister - most likely the 3rd daughter, same parents: Loose - Pietsch)

Kind regards, Vera

And here's the 1833 confirmation of an even elder daughter of this couple "Loose - Pietsch" in Blesewitz

1833 confirmation Blesewitz Anna Christina Maria Loose
(born 1820 - most likely the 2nd daughter, same parents: Loose - Pietsch)

The really important information in this record is the provided place of birth -outside of Blesewitz!- of this girl - so you know where to search for this Loose Family prior to their residence in Blesewitz >> Gellendtin = Gellendin / today part of Anklam)

Plus this provided birth year further narrows the timespan to search for this girl's parents' wedding.

I trust you already have the calculated years of birth for Heinrich Loose and his wife Maria Pietsch from their deaths / burials in Michigan, USA.

Zurück
Oben