Images not showing in full

When I am in the register, the thumbnails are on the left, labeled "Image 1130" etc. But there is no image. In the main viewer, there are four rectangles inside a larger one. One of the rectangles has the image of a fragment of a document. The other three rectangles are all blank. I have paid for the pass, but it is worthless if I cannot even see the records. How do I actually view the records?

Do have the same experience with another / different church register?

Have you already tried to refresh your browser?

Looks like either connection and/or performance issues….

I have refreshed the browser many times with no improvement. My Internet connection is very robust with no other web site having any problems. The problem is unique to Archion. I tried it with a different register, and the same problem exists -- thumbnails mostly blank and main image viewer showing only one fragment of the image. The problem exists in both the Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers.

I just tried turning off my VPN, and I can now view images in the main viewer and the thumbnails. So, the VPN was the problem.

OK, I‘ve just rechecked with Archion technics and there are actually no performances issues of any kind here.

So may be it‘s something on your part, like i.e. anonymous proxys…. or the like…

Zurück
Oben