Hoffmann / Wendt in Brüel/Schwerin

Hallo

Ich suche weitere Angaben über meine Verwandten, die vor dem zweiten Weltkrieg in Brüel, später Schwerin gewohnt haben

Gustav Adolf Theodor Hoffmann *8-Okt-1860 Schwiebus
geheiratet 4-Mar-1890 Schwerin Dom mit Luise Christine Johanne Hovemann
Der war 1890-1919 Gastwirt in Brüel, ich möchte erfahren was mit ihm geschehen worden ist

Auch ihre Tochter: Ella Louise Sophie Hoffmann *12-Aug-1890 Brüel
geheiratet 6-Jul-1909 mit Luis Mirow
geheiratet (2) 17-Sep-1918 mit Wilhelm Max Hans Wendt
Ich glaube sie war noch lebendig 1934, ich habe eine Adresse für die Wittwe Elle Wendt 1934 in Schwerin gefunden.

Kann jemand bitte eine Suche in den Kirchenbücher Brüel/Schwerin machen, ob es weitere Einträge über sie gäbe?

Danke
James Hoffmann in Australien
kalevalan@gmail.com

Guten Abend,

wie Sie sicherlich bereits gesehen haben, sind hier bei Archion für

Norddeutschland > Kirchenkreis Mecklenburg > Brüel

Kirchenbücher mit folgenden maximalen Laufzeiten verfügbar:

Bestattungen bis maximal 1934
Konfirmationen bis maximal 1927
Taufen bis maximal 1876
Trauungen bis maximal 1934

Für jüngere Daten wendet man sich an das jeweils zuständige Standesamt.

Um die hier verfügbaren Kirchenbücher im Detail zu durchsuchen, brauchen Sie einen Pass, den Sie hier im Portal erwerben können.

Viel Erfolg bei Ihrer Suche.
Vera

Danke für die Antwort Vera,

Ich möchte aber feststellen, ob es überhaupt Einträge für die Personen gäbe, bevor ich von meinem schwierig erzielten Geld Abschied nehmen!

And you think that other people should invest their money, for which they also have to work as hard as you, and time to help instead to investing it into their own research? ;)

One month of unlimited research costs about 30 Aus$.

Anyway, if you seek data in the 20th Century the available church registers will be of no help at all. Please re-check the end dates of the registers as provided above.

For such data Civil Registration Offices need to be contacted; and they charge for their services.

Did I misunderstand what you are after?
If so, you‘re welcome to ask again.

Vera

Gustav Adolf Theodor Hoffmann --- death record not found in Brüel between 1919 and 1934.

DoD of his wife, Luise Christine Johanna Hoffmann nee Hovemann, 12 June 1926, deceased in Blankenberg - buried in Brüel

http://www.archion.de/p/87e39ae46d/

[These church registers don't even have an alphabetical index, so that everyone willing to help need to browse page by page!]

Good luck, Vera

Thank you for your final reply Vera.

And you think that other people should invest their money, for which they also have to work as hard as you, and time to help instead to investing it into their own research? ;)

I don't believe I have ever expressed such an opinion, nor have I implied that I believe this. I think I can read between the lines that your reply was not totally mean-spirited in intent, but forums do not flourish when new contributors are chastised for simply making a request.

Believe it or not, some people like to help others fill in gaps in their unknown family history without expectation of repayment, especially if the fate of family members is unknown and there was great family suffering during two world wars. I have assisted many people in this way myself, and will continue to do so.

One month of unlimited research costs about 30 Aus$.

I would make the point that most online archives that charge for record access also offer free index searches, with the charges only applying if provision of a document is requested. "Unlimited" research is useless to me if there are no records I am interested in.

I take your points on board, and I will not bother you or your fellow readers with my freeloading any more

Zurück
Oben