Trippstadt - Haas

Chris,

if you have evidence that your Haas ancestors originate from Trippstadt, then buy an "Archion passport" (paid subscription) and search the available Trippstadt church registers for this family.

That's what this online portal is for, right?

In case you may have difficulties to decipher church book records you find regarding your ancestors, then you're welcome to use the sub-forum "Lesehilfen" (deciphering help) and ask your questions.

Vera

Hello, as you know, (?) a lot of "Haas" of Trippstadt to find here:

https://familysearch.org/search/record/results?count=75&query=%2Bsurname%3AHaas~%20%2Bbirth_place%3Atrippstadt~

The churchbooks of Trippstadt 1665-1930 you can find at Archion.
Please click :

"Browse", then
"Zentralarchiv der evangelischen Kirche der Pfalz",
then "Otterbach" and then "Trippstadt".

Ofcourse, you have to pay before you can use it.

Best regards

Hi Chris,

I'm originally from the Trippstadt area. My genealogical research became a genealogy project of that part of the Land (like a State), and contains 175,000 persons to date, and counting. Of those, I have 50 members of the Haas family from Trippstadt. These were researched long before Archion existed, from the book "Gemeinde Trippstadt. Ihre Bürger von 1666 bis 1890. Zur 700-Jahr-Feier der Gemeinde Trippstadt," by Heinrich Haas, and published in 1993, then later, through familysearch.org. The book is still available for purchase, however, only through a membership in a historical society. Most of the people in the book made their way into my tree. Let me know what you need, and I'll try to accommodate. BTW...If you need any translating or transposing of any documents, entries in parish registers (Latin, German, French), etc., I can help there to.

Rolf-Dieter

Zurück
Oben