Namen Redeker/Stondebeek

ich suche friedrich jansz redeker(oerlinghausen) und Maria Stondebeek(Osnabrugge).
In 1763 sind sie in Medemblik in die Niederlande.
Tochter Aaltje 1761 oder 1762. Ihre mutter ist vielleicht Maria Hols und nicht Maria Stondebeek.

degrootandy@gmail.com

Guten Tag,

sowohl die evangelischen Kirchenbücher von

Oerlinghausen

als auch diejenigen von

Osnabrück

sind hier bei Archion verfügbar.

Wie man bei Archion recherchiert und wie man Archion nutzt, ist u.a. hier beschrieben:

Viel Erfolg bei Ihrer Suche.

Hallo - Aaltje heiratet 21 Juli 1804 in Medemblik mit Cornelis Hoek.
Die Eltern von Aaltje sind genannt:
Fredrik Jans Redeker und Marytje Stonderbeek;
(ich schicke Info auch per Mail).
VG.

Aaltje heiratet in 1785 mit mutter Marijtje Hols und in 1804 mit mutter Marijtje Stondebeek.
Welches Mutter ist correct.
Ich suche die Taufdata von Aaltje(1760-1763 in Deutschland)
Kein menschen in Deutschland mit stambaum Redeker/Stondebeek?

Geef alstublieft informatie zodat men beter kan helpen.
Waar wilt u uw informatie naartoe sturen -
naar uw e-mail of hier op het forum?

Waar heb je de informatie vandaan dat
Fredrik Jans Redeker komt uit Oerlinghausen
en Marytje Stonderbeek uit Osnabrück ?
Heb je een link voor me waar dat staat?

U kunt uw vraag ook stellen op genealogiefora -
https://forum.ahnenforschung.net/ancestry.de / of gebruik
https://osfa.de/
familysearch.org
ancestry.com
/22304679_research-in-suendenpfuhl.html

De namen Redeker en Stondebeek
ook vaak in Nederland voor 1785

Of u kunt gebruik maken van zoekmachines en de sleutelwoorden,
die je zoekt.

Veel groetjes

> Aaltje heiratet in 1785 mit mutter Marijtje Hols und in 1804 mit mutter Marijtje Stondebeek <

P.S.
Als Marytje Hols de 1e vrouw van Friedrich Redeker zou zijn geweest en Marytje Stondebeek de 2e vrouw...
dan moet je het overlijden van Marytje Hols vinden in het parochieregister van Medemblik ? Heb je ernaar gezocht ?
(Ook de naam Hols heel vaak in Nederland)

Medemblik DTB 1598-1693 Gerichte 2.1 register 27-28. Register 28 page 3(14 april 1787)
Heiraten Simon Freeks Redeker(bruder von Aaltje).

No death of Marijtje Hols in Medemblik. No mariage Marijtje Stondebeek in Medemblik.
No birth Aaltje in Medemblik. All in Germany.

According to a marriage certificate in 1807 Frederik Jansz was from Pruissen.
Kreiz Minden was part of Pruissen in the past and there is place called
Bad Oeynhausen there. Marijtje Stondebeek was from Ankum.

While the family name Redeker is well known in Kreis Minden-Lübbecke, it is not present in the Evangelical Reformed church registers of Oerlinghausen - neither for births/baptisms nor for marriages between 1730 and 1760.

Did you already follow the advice provided to you in message # 5 ---- contact the OSFA regarding Ankum ---- in order to locate either the marriage of Friedrich J. Redeker with Maria, or to find her birth/christening record?

If so, what is the result?

In case you now want to search for Redeker in Bad Oeynhausen, a totally different parish than you first told, in the first half of the 18th Century, you need to search in the church registers for

Kirchenkreis Vlotho > Rehme

Kirchenbuch Rehme - Bad Oeynhausen - 1648 bis 1766

How to make use of church registers at Archion is described in message # 2 above.

Thanks.

I made contact with the OSFA but didn't get an answer yet.
In a wedding certificate of his son Simon in 1787 Frederik Jansz Redeker was from
Amt Onninghusen and Marijtje Stondebeek from Osnabrugge.
In another wedding certificate of his son Simon in 1807 Frederik Jansz Redeker was from
Pruissen and Marijtje Stondebeek from Ankum. So i think the place must be Bad Oeynhausen.
Frederik and Marijtje were catholic so i think their data can be found in Evangelical
Reformed Churches. There are not many catholic churches nearby Bad Oeynhausen.
Maybe Frederik was baptized shortly before he got married.

Well, all fine and as is, however, in 1787 there was no Amt Oerlinghausen and also no Amt Oeynhausen.

You should definitely wait for the OSFA to reply since I would assume that Friedrich and Marie married in Osnabrück. (And please be patient and always keep in mind that the people working on your request for help are all volunteers!)

Their marriage record will hopefully be more precise regarding the places of origin of the groom, in special.

As an aside: if you're looking for people having this Redeker family in their family tree, then Archion is definitely the wrong place to check. Instead search Ancestry, MyHeritage, FamilySearch and the like.

Forgot something: and while you're waiting for the OSFA to reply, you can easily search / browse the online (free of charge) available Roman Catholic church registers of the

Bistum [Bishopric] Osnabrück at Matricula Online here

...for Ankum, for Osnabrück etc. etc.

Many church registers even have an handwritten index which makes the usage even more comfortable and easy.

I know it's a pure, so far unproven theory -you may even call it a "guess"-, however, it may be possible that you have a totally misread / misinterpreted the family name for the bride Maria

not: Stondebeek

but: Hartebek / Hardebeek / Hartebeke / Hartebeeke
[This family name is present multiple times in the Roman Catholic church registers of Ankum in the 18th Century. The family name you provided cannot at all be found there.]

In other words: what has been read / interpreted as an "St" is actually an "H"

Ankum Hartbeke Baptism Index 1732 ff.

PS: There is no marriage in Ankum around 1760 for Redeker - Hardebek (or the like).

In every official birth record of her children, marriage certificates of her children and her death record in
Medemblik it is Stondebeek. Register 12 birth page 24 Simon;page 25 Arien; Register 13 birth page 17 Cathrina
page 18 Johannes, page 19 Johanna, page 20 Frederik and page 24 Frans. I think it is Stondebeek or maybe
Hondebeek but no Hardebeek. I don't find a Maria Hardebeek in Ankum. There are Stondebeekes in
Steinfeld however but no Maria Stondebeek. I think that Maria lived in Ankum when she met en eventually
married Frederik Jansz Redeker but she is not born there. I could not find her in the catholic church books
of the city Osnabruck either.

I have read on the internet that it was common in Nordrhein-Westfalen in the past to call
a few villages close together an Amt. Both places are in Nordrhein-Westfalen.

I have read on the internet that it was common in Nordrhein-Westfalen in the past to call
a few villages close together an Amt. Both places are in Nordrhein-Westfalen.

Well, not totally wrong, however I am afraid: also not totally correct.

A good overview is provided here

…and please especially read the chapter „Historische Ämter“

One region you consider to perhaps be the region of origin was Westfalen / Westphalen and the other one was Lippe.

Amt Oerlinghausen

An Amt Oeynhausen or Amt Bad Oeynhausen did NEVER exist at all! As I already wrote (Bad) Oeynhausen was part of Rehme - see also

Amt Rehme

Please note from when to when these administrative districts existed. Thanks.

Again: you need their marriage record!!

Zurück
Oben