Kirchenkreis Neustadt>Rodewald

Ich weiß dass Taufen ab 1777 ist...aber gibt es mehr Kirchenbücher in der Zukunft oder ist das alles?
(Ich lerne deutsch)

Kirchenbücher vor 1777 existieren nicht mehr.
Church registers earlier than / before 1777 are no longer existing.

see link pointing to "Kirchengemeindelexikon" as provided above and especially note this sentence:

...."Beim Dorfbrand 1821 zerstörte das Feuer 14 Häuser bei der Kirche, darunter Pfarr- und Küsterhaus.".....

(The cause why older church registers no longer exist.)

Kirchenbücher vor 1777 existieren nicht mehr.
Church registers earlier than / before 1777 are no longer existing.

see link pointing to "Kirchengemeindelexikon" as provided above and especially note this sentence:

...."Beim Dorfbrand 1821 zerstörte das Feuer 14 Häuser bei der Kirche, darunter Pfarr- und Küsterhaus.".....

(The cause why older church registers no longer exist.)

And one more question, Joy:

what makes you certain that Johann Friedrich Volberding was born in Rodewald?
That he died there, resided there, had children there, doesn’t necessarily make him born there, right?

Is Anne Catharine, born April 1778 in Rodewald

the earliest child, you can prove for him and his wife, nee Duensing?

That looks correct, but at the moment, I am researching his 2nd wife, Anne Cath. Marie BRASE (born about 1761 and died 6 March 1831 in Rodewald. I have not found this marriage record yet..should be around 1788 that they got married, but don't know where.Their son, Johann Heinrich Volberding, (19 March 1790 - 1851) is my distant ancestor because he married Marie Dor. Knust(who is daughter of Ilsa Cath. Schulze and who emigrated to the United States.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
In Lutter, between Neustadt am Rübenberge and Rodewald, there was a farm yard, called "Duensing" also...
One of my related ancestors was in relation ship with a member there.

Zurück
Oben