Edenkoben

Es fehlen leider immer noch die Kirchenbücher aus dem 17. und 18. Jahrhundert. Ist damit zu rechnen, dass diese noch verfügbar gemacht werden, oder liegen sie Archion nicht vor ?

Hello.
I would also be interested to know if there is a baptismal register for Edenkoben, because I have not found an ancestor born on 07/02/1713 although I find his confirmation in 1727.
Who could give me any information?.
Many thanks
Gilles

I'm really sorry for my late answer. I am looking for Philipp Lorenz Croneissen born in Edenkoben on 07 February 1713?
Thank you in advance
Gilles

There`s a note in the church register of Edenkoben 2 (Bild 58), that some entries in 1713 are missing due to the ongoing war with France when the church book was taken away and hidden in fear of plundering. There is only one entry between May and November, but as the state of the church book is described here as pathetic, maybe before May also entries are missing.
Gaps in church books happen all the time especially in wartime;
I hope you can find other informations about your ancestors in this book, keep searching,
Rainer

Thank you very much Rainer for your attention for my message and for these explanations regarding my ancestor's baptismal certificate. I now understand why I could not go back any further.
Gilles

The baptisms until May 1713 are there, but I didn't find the name Croneissen. Haven't verified the months before and later yet.
How did you find out the birth date? Is it computed from the information in the burial record ?

Yes not found all over the year 1713 in Edenkoben. On his burial certificate on 30 October 1781 in Siebeldingen (picture 81) it is mentioned that he was 68 years old, 9 months and 7 days old. It also appears on Edenkoben's confirmations for the year 1727 (image 131).(I suppose 14 years after his birth)
Thank you for your answer
Gilles

Zurück
Oben