available scans

When I browsed to the church books for Spenge today, I hoped to see scans in the viewer, but nothing happened. Thinking of a problem with Firefox, I tried the same with Chrome and Internet Explorer, but the results were the same.

By using the search form with Digitalisate I found that scans for Spenge were not yet available, and discovered that by leaving all other fields empty, I was able to find books with scans, so that I could also check that the viewer works in Firefox.

This leads to the question whether there is a list of scans (Digitalisate), or whether it would be possible to restrict the Browse function to books with scans only, so that I don't need to browse to Westfalen, Herford, Spenge to find that nothing for that town is digitized yet.

Thank you,

Enno

P.S. Don't hesitate to reply in German if you want.

Hi,

entries with scans are marked by a green background (only on the last level currently) when using browse. We will think about a filter-function for one of the next releases.

Thank you. Maybe it's nice to have a place for announcements too, or a log that says which scans have been added to the collection. Big sites like Ancestry and FamilySearch do that.

Hi,

there will be a news-section after our official launch in March.
Currently there is no separate announcement as import is still running.

Zurück
Oben