Question about upcoming Magdeburg records

Lots of Magedeburgs have been posted lately with more coming every day. If I do not see the the churches I need records for in the Mitteldeutschland: Landeskirchenarchiv Magdeburg>Magdeburg list in white or green...does this mean they will not be coming up or is that list constantly being updated when new records are posts? I'm interested in Eilenburg records which are held at Magdeburg but I'm not sure if those are coming soon or not. Thanks.

Quite a number of your questions will be answered here - please read.

Thank you.

-------------------------------------

Church registers will be made available church district by church district.

Magdeburg Archive

Hmmm...i'm confused. Per https://www.landeskirchenarchiv-mag...ARDp7MHivX8R_QEaHfU0SfHRXxb79g2cbTRLAIRYtR5b4 - Rep. R 03 - 3802-3818 Eilenburg St. Marien and Eilenburg St. Nikolai films are held by Magdeburg.

Sure, that's without any doubt.

However, the effective question is: to which church district Eilenburg belongs..... and as pointed out before, uploads are done church district by church district. And thus the church district Torgau-Delitzsch -to which Eilenburg belongs- has not yet been scheduled for uploading.

The Magdeburg Archive has church registers of many different church districts within their holdings.

Sure, that's without any doubt.

However, the effective question is: to which church district Eilenburg belongs..... and as pointed out before, uploads are done church district by church district.

The Magdeburg Archive has church registers of many different church districts within their holdings.
Ohhhhh...so Eilenburg belongs to Delitszch whose films are held by Magdeburg...which doesn't mean that they will be posted under Magdeburg. I think I understand now. Thanks! So I need to wait for Torgau-Delitzsch like Eggi said.

Zurück
Oben