Müller Family

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
I am looking more on the Müller Family. I need some help on Nicolaus Möller. He was born in Bischhausen. He married between Early 1750s and 1760s. He had a son called Johann George Müller, master mason born October 30. The Spouse is Unknown. In 1745, he was confirmed at Holy Thursday. He had a brother Johann George Müller (Don’t Be Confused with the other Johann George Müller 1763-1801) and He was the son of Michael Müller (Nicolaus Müller‘s Father).

*A lot of these ancestors of the Müller/Möller come from Eschwege, Bischhausen.

*Note that I am going to post only things related to Nicolaus Müller and his Ancestors

*Also, I’d really Appreciate if you could help (I’ll send a Big Thanks with a Thumbs Up 👍 )

And your question is?

„….He had a son called Johann George Müller, master mason born October 30….“

Were and which year?
Permalink to that record?

BTW: almost no male person being confirmed in 1745 will marry in the „early 1750s“.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Johann George Müller was born in 1763.
Here’s the Record:

Also, This is the Translation of it:

Johann George: son of Nicolaus Müller [was baptized] on October 30. Godfather was the young Johann George, second son of Michael Müller from here.

I missed typed the ’Early 1750s’. It was meant to be mid-.

Again, as you certainly and easily see from the headline of this index, it covers the time frame 1734(!) to 1777.
How can your Nicolaus Müller be listed in it, when being born out of that time frame??

Check the initial/first page -produced by the archive- of the elder church registers for Bischhausen describing it's structure and it's content ---- result: the is no index for them ---- detailed, profound search is required. This is your task.

Besides: the 1763 marriage record for Nicolaus Müller does not say where he is from / were he was born, nor does it provide any information regarding his father.
I definitely doubt that his father's given name was Michael. At least the birth/baptism record in 1763 for Johann Georg Müller does not at all support such conclusion.

Do a good -often really time consuming- family research job and you'll find the desired answers.
If you don't want to invest your time into this, feel free to hire a professional researcher.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben