Familie Rickenberg Morgenstern

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Hi! I am looking for the birth and marriage registration of my great-great grandparents Wilhelm Rickenberg (Of Klein Wubiser 04/08/1850) and Marie Morgenstern (Of Zachow 24/07/1849).
Their marriage was 08/11/1874 in Klein Wubiser.

They arrived in Chile in 1885 and little is known about their life in Germany.
If anyone can help me get those records or more information from them or our family in Germany I would appreciate it.
Thanks!

Could you please send a link
to the passenger list with the names of Wilhelm Rickenberg and
Marie Morgenstern? Many thanks. BR.

Their Family Tree by Karen Ferreira-Cameron Potter

https://www.ancestry.com/family-tree/person/tree/166882346/person/202170258043/facts

Wilhelm Rickenberg wurde am 4. März (nicht 3. April) 1816 in Suderwich geboren:

4. Wilhelm | Rickenberg | illegitim | ein Sohn.
⟨Eltern⟩ Die Dienstmagd Elisa= | beth Rickenberg, eine | Tochter von Nicolaus | Rickenberg, et Catharina |
Dogendick. Pater latet. ⟨=ist unbekannt⟩
⟨geboren⟩ Merz | 4. | ⟨getauft⟩ 5.
⟨Pathen⟩ Wilhelm Köster | und Maria Catharine | Rickenberg.

https://data.matricula-online.eu/de...uderwich-st-johannes-der-taeufer/KB002/?pg=36

Zachow findet man in den Kirchenbüchern von Wrechow. Diese sind auch von den Mormonen/Familysearch verfilmt.

Thank you very much, I'll try to look there.
Although unfortunately the consultation centers here in Chile are not working to see those records.

Die Kirchenbücher von Wrechow mit Zachow sind doch hier bei Archion online. Mehr gibt es nicht.
Ostgebiete: Evang. Zentralarchiv Berlin
Kreis Königsberg/Neumark (Provinz Brandenburg)
Zachow

Zachow findet man in den Kirchenbüchern von Wrechow. Diese sind auch von den Mormonen/Familysearch verfilmt.

Thank you very much, I'll try to look there.
Although unfortunately the consultation centers here in Chile are not working to see those records.

Well, then buy a so-called Pass / subscription here and view/browse these here.

Archion‘s Help pages describe how to do that - not only in German, but also in English (simply switch the site language -upper right corner- from German to English)

Hello -

Ref.: Passenger List:

No. 82 is not Wilhelm Rickenberg -

the name is Lichtenberg. ( ? )

VG.

The family of Wilhelm Rickenberg can be found on the previous page of the Hamburg Passenger List file:

see page # 120 of 371

passengers numbers 74 to 81 - first person: Wilhelm Rickenberg, last person: Auguste Rickenberg

(Ancestry simply linked the wrong image to their otherwise correct index information!)

Vera

Wilhelm Rickenberg wurde am 4. März (nicht 3. April) 1816 in Suderwich geboren:

4. Wilhelm | Rickenberg | illegitim | ein Sohn.
⟨Eltern⟩ Die Dienstmagd Elisa= | beth Rickenberg, eine | Tochter von Nicolaus | Rickenberg, et Catharina |
Dogendick. Pater latet. ⟨=ist unbekannt⟩
⟨geboren⟩ Merz | 4. | ⟨getauft⟩ 5.
⟨Pathen⟩ Wilhelm Köster | und Maria Catharine | Rickenberg.

https://data.matricula-online.eu/de...uderwich-st-johannes-der-taeufer/KB002/?pg=36

Interesting, Thanks, I didn't have this record.
Apparently it could be my great-great-grandfather's dad.
I have to investigate more.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben