Aranca Kröger

My grandfather‘s sister Aranca Kröger is born in Hamburg september 1905. She died in 1990. I have looked througt the church records in Hamburg and i cannot find her. I know the family lived in Brandsende in 1909 when her brother Harald was born. Their parents are Louis Adolf Gottfried Johann Kröger and Oline Margrethe Kröger born Trana in Norway. Her siblings are Lucie born 1898 in Norway, Willy born 1901 in Norway and Harald born 1909 in Hamburg.

Any suggestions on where i can find her?

So far only church registers for the church district Hamburg-West are online available here at Archion.

What you need are church registers for the church district Hamburg-East [Hamburg-Ost] which are not yet online here.
(Part of Hamburg-East is the former church district Alt-Hamburg where your relative was most likely born based on the address you provided.)

No idea as of when these Hamburg church registers may become available here. Sorry.

May be the Kirchenkreisarchiv Hamburg-Ost will be able to help. Be aware that they will charge for their services; so don't forget to ask upfront.

Contact data etc. see here:

Archiv Kirchenkreis Hamburg-Ost

Good luck.

So far only church registers for the church district Hamburg-West are online available here at Archion.

What you need are church registers for the church district Hamburg-East [Hamburg-Ost] which are not yet online here.
(Part of Hamburg-East is the former church district Alt-Hamburg where your relative was most likely born based on the address you provided.)

No idea as of when these Hamburg church registers may become available here. Sorry.

May be the Kirchenkreisarchiv Hamburg-Ost will be able to help. Be aware that they will charge for their services; so don't forget to ask upfront.

Contact data etc. see here:

Archiv Kirchenkreis Hamburg-Ost

Good luck.
Thank you so much for the info 😊

Zurück
Oben